Sunday, May 31, 2009

San Onofre

We had the most beautiful day at the beach yesterday...Thomas and I. Yes the nude beach - on the down side of the palisade cliffs from Camp Pendleton - just beyond the San Onofre power plant - just south of San Clemente - Nixon's old west coast White House locale. It is said by some to be the most beautiful nude beach on the west coast...(San Clemente Chamber of Commerce - no less ). I would believe it. We got naked and made love on our blanket under the warm energizing sun. I love how Thomas is with me - in this quasi public arena. His ability to focus - to touch me with the most exquisite attention - to move into a deeply primal connected flow - enhanced by the sound of waves and the supercharge of the sun - and the unexplainable joy excitement that comes with being possibly watched - by others. Oh yes - we were. I had one particularly powerful orgasm that caused my voice to ring out - you know - in that can't be stifled can't be held in - orgasmic roar that sometimes rises up with a power of its own... and of course I own it. Allowing it to play me - riding it - a wave of power - that when you lie on the beach - with hot thick cock thrusting into you - and you know that there may be other men and women watching - the charge just gets amplified. Yes - so when I came - someone applauded - and it made me come even stronger and wider and longer and wilder. Here he is in his power - taking stride - his powerful striding stroking cocking diving into my stronghold of deep feminine. Ride me - ride me up he does. I literally feel connected to the earth - to the sand beneath my back. I feel myself as an extension of that powerful life giving - living Gaia..... mother earth - we feel her mirth at the beach. Thomas loves being the guy with the hot woman that he is astride. And I love to let it all loose - to feel the sun's warm lighted strokes on my labia.

No comments:

Post a Comment