Sunday, May 31, 2009

Opening to Eros

Eros has ripped me
rapid for years

Eros rapacious in me
devouring my attention
consuming my reflective capacity

Never did voice nor thought
enter in --
enter in to disrupt
his having a way with me
his way.

Eros sped - fled with certainty
through my precious flesh
Eros - wicked penetration
that gave no rest

Galloped through my flesh
taking me by storm
taking me to
exposure and vulnerability

There leaves me ravaged
and destroyed
flattened in his wake

A tornado of passion
that sucked me in
and spit me out

Eros on the rampage
Yes, I a woman crazed
in your clutch.

Yes, yes, I scream
it is too much
just too much
as I fall into the
oblivion
the universe
of my ecstasy

I am drowned in
orgasmic pleasure
I am devoured by you Eros
dredged in your sublime

I beg from rest...
I beg for your gentleness
of great repose

Of your nudgling nose
nestling my ear
my left nostril
gentled inhales your
nose warmed breath

I rest...
graced with your
wetted skin on mine
devastated in the beauty
of your attention
devastated in the
love of your Peace

I rest...
Eros ravaged
and raw
I rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment